Hair Style: Curly
Shown Colour: 28R
Material: Remy Human Hair
Cap Construction: Mono Top,Capless
This breathtaking long hair wig is exclusive and absolutely high quality. The supple, voluminous hair of a real hair wig looks beautifully natural and falls swingingly over the shoulder in lively waves!
Advantages of Monofilament Top Wigs
Monofilament wigs offer you a cap that is soft to the touch. Basically see through and very hard to detect. The monofilament weaving allows each strand of hair to move freely and more naturally. The top area of this wig has been fully hand tied so that the appearance is as natural as possible. It is a monofilament piece, which means that wherever you part the wig, it will give the impression that the hair is coming from your own scalp.
Here's the wow factor! Here are open wefts on incredibly slim strips of stretch material that actually mold to the shape of your head. Within an hour, this wig will memorize the contours of your head.
|Front to Back|
|Side to Side across forehead|
|Side to Side over top|
|Temple to Temple across back|
|Nape of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)
How to Apply A Lace Wig
1) Position the lace wig on your head. Align the hairline to a natural position by pulling the lace forward. Ensure the front ear taps are even and all the edges are at a natural position.
2) Tie the wig into a ponytail and then remove the wig. Carefully cut the lace off the edges of the wig.
3) Put wig adhesive just below your hairline. Ensure there is a small amount on the hairline all around your head.
4) Tie the wig into a loose ponytail. Line the wig to just before the adhesive. Position all the edges are in place. Push the wig down to form to the glue. Gently pull down the back hairline.
Cleaning the Human Hair Wigs
Human hair wigs is durable, generally costs more, and has the most natural look and feel of any wig you can buy. And can be dyed and treated the same as any human hair that grows from the scalp.
Styling the Hair
It is advised you take it to a profession stylist for restyle. For a synthetic wig, a simple shake and go method works just fine. Place the wig on its wig stand and use hot rollers or a curling iron on a low setting to style the hair to your liking.
You can clip and pin different sections for a change of style, but as you get used to the wig, you will most likely find that you do not have to do anything if at all in maintaining its style.
Storing the Hair
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested guidelines for cleaning are after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
Processing Time:different processing times for different orders
- Standard Order: It will take 7-10 days.
- Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 10-15 days.
- Monofilament Order: It will take 18-25 days.
- Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Hand-tied Wigs Order: It will take 15-20 working days.
- Men Toupees/ Women Toppers Order: It will take 40-45 working days.
It will take 2-4 days for you to receive your items.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected.
Delivery Methods & Charge
We will deliver your order DHL/ RPX/DPD. Delivery in the USA is $10 which will be auto-added in the grand total.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
If you want to return your order, please contact us with all your questions and concerns first. Give us your order number within 15 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange or refund the item. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Any items must be original packed. All packages should be sent via a tractable method. We are sorry that we cannot responsible for the lost in transit. And the original shipping charges are non-refundable.